wildducs.org
October 19, 2018, 06:53:51 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We finally have our home on the web! Remember that you need to become a member of the club to join the forum. More information can be found on the homepage!
Advanced search  
Linked Events
  • Dinner Meeting: June 09, 2008
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Dinner Meeting 7:00PM Monday Night the 9th  (Read 1153 times)
Alan
Administrator

View Profile
« on: May 30, 2008, 03:08:21 PM »

We will have our monthly dinner meeeting at the Dunwoody Tavern Jume 9th which is a Monday night. Gather at 7:00 for drinks and eats. If your running late it won't matter as we won't discuss the clubs plans and activities till about 8:00 and you can order when you get there. Details of the next tech sesssion will be set by then and I think you will find that to be a very interesting morning on June 21st. The Pirelli tire rep will be with us to discusss various aspects of the motorcycle tire including street and track configurations. Bring all you questions you've ever had on tires to this session! I'll post it separately as soon as the details are set. But, in the meantime, don't miss the Dinner Meeting a week from this Monday. We always have a good time. Sometimes Dunwoody Tavern can be a pain to find so be sure to call them for precise directions. Any questions please call 678-234-7981.
Regards
Alan
Admin
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2008, 04:39:35 PM »

I should be able to make the tech session!!
Steve T
Officers

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2008, 09:40:06 PM »

in for both. Hope to have a draft of the bylaws for monday.

Ready to roll!
LionStar
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2008, 08:17:12 PM »

I am going to be out of town for the next 2 months and won't make this meeting.  I will get an email to you with the pic of the T-shirt design so that we can get the printing process moving forward.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.5 | SMF © 2006-2008, Simple Machines LLC
TinyPortal v0.9.8 © Bloc
MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS