wildducs.org
October 19, 2018, 06:44:17 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We finally have our home on the web! Remember that you need to become a member of the club to join the forum. More information can be found on the homepage!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Laguna MotoGP Watching Event!  (Read 1736 times)
NPR Ducati
« on: July 18, 2008, 10:13:13 AM »

Laguna MotoGP Watching Par-tee

Date : Sunday, 20 July 2008       From : 5:00pm   To : 8:00pm
Category : Absolutely Must Not Miss Events       

Event Description :

NPR Ducati and the Arch bar in Athens are happy to host this season's best race party (so far!) Come and view the action from Laguna Seca in Monterey California and cheer on the indomitable Casey Stoner and Ducati Corse as they take on the world's best in the prestigous MotoGP World Championship.

We will have refreshments on hand and a lively spirit. Door prizes will be awarded and there will be a devious MotoGP trivia contest devised by yours truly. We will be receiving live updates from friends that are on the ground in California as well. There will also be a capricious best bike/ride award which will be voted on by the mass attendees.

If you've never seen this in person, it is an incredible show. The chase is tight with the top three racers separated by a mere 20 points, less than the amount awarded for a race win. With a name like Stoner, you've got to be good and Casey has streaked to three straight wins and is poised to dominate. He will have to contend with the likes of Italian phenom Valentino Rossi and also Dani Pedrosa if the Spainard can stay upright and avoid running under his teammate's bike.

Come join us for this special event! Bike parking is right out front on Lumpkin St . We will have light refreshements on hand as well as all manner of beverages. If you would like to bring a dish to share let me know and we will take care of the utensils etc.

This is going to be fun!

Email : paul@NPRDucati.com
More info : http://www.NPRDucati.com/calendar.html
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.5 | SMF © 2006-2008, Simple Machines LLC
TinyPortal v0.9.8 © Bloc
MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS